All are invited to join in this focused hour of conversation about a selected topic. A few characteristics about this kind of meeting:
- Depth rather than breadth
- No reading or preparation (or knowledge of Socrates) required
- Participants may draw on their experiences
- Conversation begins with a prickly or "niggling" question and participants explore the question rather than come up with answers
- The hour concludes when all are sufficiently but productively unsettled
If you want to join in and give it a try, feel free to bring your own preferred morning beverage.