The Ultimate Unofficial Encyclopedia for Minecrafters: Earth: An A–Z Guide to Unlocking Incredible Adventures, Buildplates, Mobs, Resources, and Mobile Gaming Fun (Hardcover)
From the New York Times bestselling author Megan Miller comes this crucial guide to navigating Minecraft’s AR game play mode!
What do a muddy pig, a moobloom, and a minecoin have in common? They’re all featured in Minecraft Earth and they’re all in the M section of this easy-to-use encyclopedia for gamers of all ages. The Ultimate Unofficial Encyclopedia for Minecrafters: Earth covers everything from A to Z, from Adventure loot chests to zombies, giving Minecraft fans the ability to transform their own neighborhood into an incredible Minecraft playground. All you need is a mobile phone or tablet and this user-friendly guide.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use the overworld map to find tappables and get all the resources you need
- Enter Minecraft Adventures where you can solve challenges and battle hostile mobs with friends!
- Create unique masterpieces using build plates in tabletop or life-size view mode
- Locate and identify the best resources in the game
- Collect and breed rare mobs
- Farm, craft, and battle with more success
- Avoid the pitfalls noobs make when playing Minecraft Earth
Armed with this helpful guide to all the resources, mobs, and features that Minecraft Earth has to offer, you'll be ready to fight, craft, mine, and play with the best of them.
About the Author
Megan Miller was born in Talara, Peru, and from there grew up in Miami, Barcelona, and the suburbs of London, England. She's also lived in Houston, Austin, NYC, the Hudson Valley, Kentucky, and finally New Mexico. She plays Minecraft daily, and has also spent many hours in the past with arcade game Centipede, the first Castle Wolfenstein shooters, the first color Mac space shooter Crystal Quest, The Sims, Sim City (1-3), City Skylines, Civilization, and more. You can contact her through her website, meganfmiller.com - (see you there!)