The Official Digital SAT Study Guide (Paperback)
The Official Digital SAT Study Guide™ provides a comprehensive resource for understanding updates to the SAT® in the digital format. It includes four official practice tests—all created by the test maker. As part of College Board’s commitment to access, practice tests are also available in the digital testing platform, Bluebook™, at no charge. However, the guide is the only place to find practice tests in print accompanied by over 300 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information.
The Official Digital SAT Study Guide will help students get ready for the digital SAT with:
• four official digital SAT practice tests, created from the same process used for the actual test.
• detailed descriptions of the Reading and Writing and Math sections of the digital SAT.
• targeted sample questions for each question type.
• question drills by topic.
• test-taking approaches and suggestions.
• detailed explanations of right and wrong answers.
• information on preparing for the digital PSAT/NMSQT® or PSAT™ 10.
To fully prepare for the digital SAT, we recommend that you also visit sat.org/digital, download Bluebook, and try out the tools in the test preview.