Blankie (A Narwhal and Jelly Board Book) (A Narwhal and Jelly Book) (Board book)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #7: Narwhalicorn and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #7) (Hardcover): $12.99
An original board book featuring the bestselling Narwhal and Jelly! Everyone's favorite underwater duo think of all the amazing things they can do with Narwhal's beloved blankie in this silly story perfect for the youngest readers and fans.
"Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad." --NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Dive into a brand new Narwhal and Jelly story for the youngest readers! A big, yellow blankie is one of Narwhal's favorite things; not only because it keeps Narwhal warm and cozy, but also because it's not just a blankie. Narwhal can fold it into a hat, wear it as a cape (or a dress!) and even use it for a picnic with a best bud, like Jelly! This charming board book celebrates the power of imagination and reusability, and is perfect for both fans of the Narwhal and Jelly graphic novel series and readers new to the world wide waters.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series, whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
Featured on Amazon.com’s Best Books of February 2021 (Baby-Age 2)
Nominated for Capitol Choices' April's Up to Seven Reading Group category
“A delightful celebration of friendship and fancy.” —STARRED REVIEW, Kirkus Reviews
“From Clanton’s early graphic novel series, hilarious best-friend duo Narwhal and Jelly happily talk about their favorite things and dart about in their simple, signature colors across the pages.” —STARRED REVIEW, School Library Journal
“Overall, Blankie is an excellent introduction to a delightful pair of characters who, in this board book offering, model true friendship. Highly recommended." —CM Magazine