Princeton Review Digital SAT Prep, 2024: 3 Practice Tests + Review + Online Tools (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
THE SAT HAS GONE DIGITAL! Ace the revamped exam with The Princeton Review's new guide, packed with subject reviews, techniques specific to the digital format, and 3 full-length practice tests (1 in the book and 2 online, to give you realistic digital practice for the all-digital exam).
This book is for the Digital SAT, which debuts in the U.S. in 2024. If you're taking the SAT in 2023 in the older paper format, look for our SAT PREP 2023 suite of guidebooks!
Among other changes, the 2024 SAT is moving to a digital format—meaning everyone will take it online, with the added twist of “section adaptivity” (where questions get harder or easier depending on your prior performance). This book gives you the expert help you need to ace the exam, including:
Essential Knowledge for the Digital SAT®
• Updated strategies for the new question types, Reading and Writing passages, and Math content
• Realistic digital practice with the new on-screen test
• Guidance for using the new on-screen calculator
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 3 full-length practice tests (1 paper test in book, 2 adaptive tests online)
• Realistic digital interface for the 2 online tests, including section adaptivity—replicating the look, feel, and function of the real SAT
• Detailed answer explanations and score reports
• Bonus online flashcards
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Comprehensive content review for every SAT subject
• Hands on experience with all question types
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.